Saturday, December 24, 2011

Welcome too The Photo-Tavern!

Welcome
   The Photo-Tavern is a place where you can learn to expand your Photoshop abilities. I will commonly post a vast amount of tutorials, and articles on Photoshop. You can leave comments, and links on any of the posts. You will also be able to vote on a ballet if the tutorial/article was helpful in anyway. 
 Who Am I?

    My name is Skyler Carson, but people online just call me Carson. I'm an active member of Photoshop Gurus. It's a helpful active forum for Photoshop users. I have multiple hobbies, such as, Boxing, Running Cross Country, and I'm currently a Poole in the Marine Corps. I ship off August 13th for training.
If You Need Help
    If you need help with Photoshop work, don't be afraid to send me an email at Skylercarson@hotmail.com



Carson, Skyler

No comments:

Post a Comment